Subject: Re: Net booting 4/110?
To: Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@SJ.Xenotropic.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/17/1995 08:41:13
On Fri, 17 Nov 1995 07:58:40 -0500 (EST)
 Mike Frisch <mfrisch@saturn.tlug.org> wrote:

 > 	I currently have a 4/110 without a hard drive (for the time
 > being).  Is it possible for me to net boot NetBSD from my Linux box and
 > run a terminal as the console (on serial-A)?  If so, what is the
 > procedure?

Actually, there's been lots of discussion about experiences
netbooting Sun 3 system from Linux boxes on port-sun3 ... you may
consider posting there... (I'm not saying that noone here can answer, but
I just _know_ that someone on port-sun3 can :-)

Jason R. Thorpe                                         thorpej@Xenotropic.COM

           Just me and my collection of obsolete computer gear(s).