Subject: Best way to load up NetBSD on 4/100
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Jones <dej@achilles.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/05/1995 20:19:59
I just picked up a 4/100 card for my 3/260.  I don't have SunOS for the sparc,
but I do have it for the Sun3.  What's the best way to install NetBSD/sparc?

- my tape drive is non-functional
- you may assume an Amiga and another Sun3 available for netbooting or
  NFS mounting
- Remember, I don't have access to SunOS /boot (well, I could snarf
  /boot, but the whole SunOS is not practical)

Also, any docs on the sw DMA hardware?  I want to get the si working
on the Sun4 architecture, and if I have docs, the sw as well.
Using the new Sun3 5380 driver of course...