Subject: Re: X server dies...
To: None <neil@demon.net>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/15/1995 23:26:18
In message <199510151348.OAA13986@NetBSD.demon.net>, "Neil J. McRae" writes:
>mrg send-pr'ed a while back, pk, and myself have also had this problem.
>I got a trace of it and there appears to be no default hander for a
>specific signal so X just quits :( It's over my head but I did pass the
>trace to mrg.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. My X server has died half a dozen
times this evening. It's getting to the point that I'm afraid to press
<TAB> for fear of crashing the server. What can I do to help debug and
get this damn thing fixed?

  :: Mike ::

--
	       Michael K. Sanders :: msanders@confusion.net
      Free your system, and your mind will follow. NetBSD, free UN*X.

 The Confusion Network :: Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
 time taught the killing game herself