Subject: Re: SplinterBSD (err NetBSD/sparc)
To: None <gillham@andrews.edu>
From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@roxanne.nuclecu.unam.mx>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/04/1995 13:40:29
> OpenBSD?  So let me ask everyone, how is it that a lot of NetBSD/sparc
> users/developers are letting a _Linux_ person get them all worked up and
> threatening to splinter?

The problem is not related with David Miller being or not a Linux
person.  David Miller and I enjoy the comments and advise that Theo
has given us for the Sparc/Linux port and thus have realized that is
not fair what core is doing.  It's not a matter of being a Linux or a
BSD person.  Theo is a good friend and an excelent coder (the five
coders in one that David spoke about).

It's very easy:  Core's decisions are hurting Theo, he only want's
to get CVS access to his project again, it's easy.

Miguel.