Subject: Recent -current binary?
To: None <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Scott L. Burson <gyro@zeta-soft.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/01/1995 12:15:35
   Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 07:11:46 -0400
   From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>

   There are at least two binary snapshots made from -current as of
   recently; for example, I have one made from May 9th sources, which is
   known to "work" - or at least, I have found only a couple of very minor
   bugs in it, not the sorts of things that will be encountered unless
   you're into OS development work.  I think pk also recently put up a new
   snapshot on ftp.netbsd.org, but I cannot personally speak even for its
   existence, never mind how well it works.

Hmm, I don't see it.  Does anyone know where I can find a recent, solid binary
snapshot?  Or will I have to do a build?  I have downloaded the May 20 sources
-- are these considered solid?

Maybe it's time for a 1.1 release?

-- Scott