Subject: Mea culpa ...
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/29/1994 18:54:22
I've been suitably chasened for presuming that the wilds of New York State
have somehow been transplanted onto the Australian continent, thus making
Dennis Ferguson and Matthew Green somehow co-located :-)

Apologies to Dennis, and no more references to "Aussie R6 patches", I promise!

I have put a copy of Dennis' patches, massaged through fix-05, onto my
NetBSD/SPARC archive.  You can reference it through the URL

	http://www-mipl.jpl.nasa.gov/~earle/NetBSD

and the file is

	X11R6_NetBSD_sparc_patches.thru_fix-05

As soon as I get "xlockmore" properly configured to use "setruid()" & friends,
I'll make up some complimentary contrib patches to put alongside it.

	- Greg