Subject: Re: Notes on building ... R6 under NetBSD/SPARC / xterm weirdness
To: None <Matthieu.Herrb@laas.fr>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@anarres.mame.mu.oz.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/14/1994 18:43:39
Matt Green asked me to make another build tree of R6 for him, since I
had the disk space handy to do it.  I've done this, and it can rcp
over our slow ppp links to his machine tonight.  He suggested there
might be other people on this list interested in a copy - I'm happy to
make it available. (It's about 10Mb tar'd and gzip -9'd)

I've built it from the stock X11R6, plus XC patches 1-4, plus the
netbsd patches posted here a week or three ago. The only other change
was a minor Makefile tweak to make libXmu compile shared. I haven't
been following proceedings closely, you seem to be discussing some
other patches or problems I'm not aware of.  What's wrong with xterm?

If I'm to make a binary release, are there any other patches you'd
like included? Send them to me, before I spend the time to upload it
(it'll probably take about as long to upload as it does to build).

--
Dan.