Subject: sun4/330
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/24/1994 04:07:18
if anyone has a "spare, idle, unwanted sun 4/330 motherboard", please
let me know how I can relieve you of it.

I almost have a merged kernel that will run on both sun4c and sun4
machines (thanks to chuck for diffs I could work from). the 4/330 is
the best bet because we have drivers for it's ethernet chip; a
lance. All the other sun4 machines have intel ethernet.

I have an empty 4/200 chassis to put such a board in, and i'd love to
test the 4000 or so lines of diffs i've been writing...

(the 4/330 has memory on-board, right?)

sun4/110 and sun4/2x0 support shouldn't take much longer after this is
done.. but the 4/330 is definately the best machine to get working
first.