Subject: Re: X11 for netbsd-sparc
To: Chris Torek <torek@bsdi.com>
From: Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@descartes.super.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/07/1994 09:48:59
Someone Mentions:

(Chris writes, in response: )

> This is a bug in the vm/pmap code.  I sent Theo a fix ages ago.

I'm pretty sure Theo put it in; the fix is in my source tree, which was
sup'ed up quite a few weeks ago. Look in pv_changepte(pv0, bis, bic)

for the following code:
                               if (bic == PG_NC &&
                                    va >= DVMA_BASE && va < DVMA_END)
                                        continue;

If it's in your source you got the fix; if not, well, check out pmap.c on
the lamp.

ron