Subject: Re: shared library on sparc
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@descartes.super.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/25/1994 10:54:52
Let me know when the crt0.c change goes in ... i'm toasted for now ...
(btw the shared library stuff looks good).

This brings up a more general question: how do those of us using this
system but not in the 'core group' propagate changes back to the netbsd
tree? I am in the process of seeing if you can bootstrap from a netbsd
binary distribution (via tar files) to a source-based distribution (i.e.
'make build') and it does not work; there's things that need changing in
makefiles in places. Once i figure these changes out, what is the
preferred mechanism for shipping them back?

I am sure this is obvious to most of you; i'm in need of education :-)

ron
rminnich@super.org     | Make your Sun Salesman's day: tell him you want
(301)-805-7451 or 7312 | a workstation price MINUS the SunOS right-to-use