Subject: NetBSD on SPARC! (also cgthree fun)
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@descartes.super.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/03/1994 20:49:41
Well, this is awesome. I understand that thanks to Chris Torek this was
possible at all, so next time you see him, say thanks. I think Chris has
performed an invaluable service to the OS research community.

We've finally got the lawyers out of our lives, for a while anyways!

Just another note: I have a cgthree machine I am fooling with, and i went
ahead and jammed isconsole (or whatever it is) to zero in the attach code
as it immediately collapses and dies in rcons(). Haven't had time to look
at this, too many other issues (like trying to find a disk to get going
with ...). But if you are having cgthree hassles, you are not alone ...

thanks again to Chris Torek and the netbsd hackers.

ron