Subject: sparc todo list
To: None <port-sparc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Theo Deraadt <deraadt@fsa.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/27/1993 13:14:44
new file on sun-lamp in ~deraadt/sparc.todo: look at it if it
concerns you. if at all doubtful if something is already being
worked on drop me some mail or look in the magnum sys/compat/sunos
(or, even more up-to-date look in my sys tree in ~deraadt/new)

the file is world writable, please don't muck with it too bad. it's
terse -- please keep it that way. i reserve the right to snip anything
out of the file that i don't think critical at this stage... B-)

here it is: note that a lot of this stuff also counts for the m68k
sunos compat stuff too, so I've cc'd port-m68k.
 <tdr.

poll(2) in terms of select(2)
floppy driver
test cg6 driver
integrate multicast in main kernel (herb?)
new if_le from torek that does mult. tx/rx buffs
convert esp.c to use julian scsi
quotactl emulation -- improve
is the sun_mmap stuff 100% correct?
core: ldconfig?
mountd does not work with exportfs(2) as "return 0" why?
SIOCGIFADDR emulation is hokey
fix ustat
why does in.routed crash? perhaps because of SIOCGIFADDR
gethostid
think about sun_uname
broadcast without SO_BROADCAST
generic: solve dirent/direct hokage
sun_mount: other filesystems?
kgdb stuff from lbl -- someone PLEASE
other passes over syscalls.master looking for different things!
pk's SIOC* patches are in my ~/new tree in sun_ioctl.c
mw's tty.c and kern_proc.c prelim patches are in my ~/new tree too
netbsd ptrace(2) support -- finish off the three/four fn's in bottom of machdep.c
fix libkern
compile up native environment
make ypbind binding files the same format as sun's -- whatever the hell that is