Port-sh3 archive

Re: sh3 libgcc

> I've finally figured out why my new libgcc & libc have conflicting functions
> and build fails in rescue/.  config.gcc doesn't match sh*--netbsdelf and
> definitions in config/sh/t-netbsd is overriden by some common ones.

More detail:

NetBSD/sh3 decided to use softfloat by default.  Its libc builds
libgcc-compatible softfloat functions unconditionally (see [1] including
softfloat/Makefile.inc).  For libgcc, the intention was to *not* build any
softfloat functions. [2]  But the misconfiguration makes NetBSD/sh3 build
fp-bit.c / dp-bit.c. [3]

The patch I posted makes libgcc to be built as intended.  I've not considered
backward compatibility or any possible problem the correction will cause.

Masao

[1] lib/libc/arch/sh3/Makefile.inc
[2] gnu/dist/gcc4/gcc/config/sh/t-netbsd
[3] gnu/dist/gcc4/gcc/config/sh/t-sh

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635