Subject: Re: Ericsson MC16 (HP 360LX) endianness
To: None <port-hpcsh@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-sh3
Date: 07/25/2006 20:41:27
[Redirected to port-hpcsh]

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 17:10:19 +0200, Adam Wysocki via ArcaBit wrote:

> I own an Ericsson MC16 (HP 360LX clone) handheld PC, which is based
> on SH3 architecture, and want to run NetBSD on it (any other Unix-like
> system will do, but NetBSD seems to be the best choice). Do you know
> the endianness of this computer?

All WinCE machines use little-endian sh3.

360LX is reported to work.  Actually that reminds me that I need to

1) integrate memory detection patches from Christer.

2) arrange for a new hpcboot.exe for wince 2.0 to get built (I don't
   have WinCE 2.0 tools myself).

SY, Uwe
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen