Subject: assertion failure in uipc_socket2.c
To: None <,>
From: Christian Groessler <>
List: port-sh3
Date: 08/25/2002 03:37:38

I try to compile perl5 from pkgsrc on my dreamcast. Everything is
running on nfs and it's -current from a few days ago.

When the compilation reaches the following stage

Extracting pod/Makefile (with variable substitutions)
Extracting writemain (with variable substitutions)
Extracting x2p/Makefile (with variable substitutions)
Extracting x2p/cflags (with variable substitutions)

the kernel panics with an assertion failure "sb->sb_lastrecord ==
NULL" in ..../kern/uipc_socket2.c, line 811.

The current process is "cat".

NetBSD 1.6F NetBSD 1.6F (DREAMS.LANA) #260: Fri Aug 23 10:26:41 CEST 2002 dreamcast