Subject: 7 Steps to Profit & Quality Improvement, $99, Results Guaranteed
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Powell <info@captechvipservices.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 05/04/2002 07:09:18
7 Steps to Profit & Quality Improvement, $99, Results Guaranteed

Got repair, scrap, defects, warranty claims, waste, customer complaints or profit loss?

May 2002 Limited Time! Training Special: Corrective and Preventive Action Process $99

Stop it, Eliminate it, Prevent it and improve the business process !
7 easy step technique to get measurable bottom line profit results
To order and see the training preview  available, at the E-Store www.captechvipservices.com

Use it, self-study for yourself or you be the trainer for your organization: print your own slides, handouts and instructor guide notes. Complimentary Q&A follow-up support  is provided to ensure understanding, at no additional cost. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits   are available.

Our guarantee:
Try the Corrective Preventive Action training, use the techniques and if you do not identify 10 times the cost of training in measurable bottom line profit and quality improvement, we will refund your $99. You be the judge!

For a complete listing of Training and Coaching Support, plus public and live web schedules go to: www.captechvipservices.com , Click on the "E-Store"  hot link.

Additional introductory offer:
CAPTech VIP (Value Improvement Process) Services wants to be your source for professional and business improvement. We are inviting you to evaluate an  "Executive Leadership Overview" training module, absolutely free and with no obligation, as way to introduce ourselves. Visit the web site and make you request using the VIP Post Office feedback form to request  "TMEX001A", our way of saying thanks for considering us as your training resource..

This mail is not unsolicated, your name was provided by www.Iomegaone.com from an opt-in list indicating your interest in receiving business improvement information.

Allen Powell
Managing Partner
CAPTech International, Inc.
PO Box 15827
Wilmington, NC 28408
Tel 910-799-7579
Fax 910-799-6409
www.captechvipservices
E-Store, your training resource for Profit and Quality Improvement