Subject: Re: Working Dreamcast images.
To: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 01/29/2002 10:35:07
On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 09:47:19AM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

 > On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 04:41:54PM +0100, Christian Groessler wrote:
 >
 >  > Last time I tried (cross-) building a snapshot the error was a missing
 >  > directory in src/gnu/lib/libbfd/arch/. Is this already fixed?
 >
 > Not yet -- I'll try and fix that soon.

To follow up...

I now have a working ELF userland built with gcc-current and
binutils-current.  From here, I should be able to run the
toolchain2netbsd script to get the necessary build machinery
for new-toolchain into place.

BTW, I am considering taking a stab at making ld.elf_so work on
SuperH, since gcc-current supports PIC code generation for SuperH.