Subject: Dreamcast RTC
To: linux-sh@m17n.org <linux-sh@m17n.org>
From: Rene Malmgren <rene@dreamcastlinux.org>
List: port-sh3
Date: 11/30/2000 13:25:53
Hi everyone

I have bean working on my own Linux port (well not so own) port for the
DC. And I think I have managed to remove most of the problems. But one
still alludes me. The DC doesn't use std RTC. Which means that the clock
doesn't work out of the box. Does anyone know where one can get some
information on the DC RTC. Preferably with some background information
on how it works. Up to now I have managed to find some information
written by Marcus (http://mc.pp.se/dc) on the Netbsd mailing list. So I
have managed to Iron out some of the problems but there are still some
left. I have also managed to get Dan's libdream to work (with some
hacking) so I'll probably use his timer routines eventually.

/Rene