Subject: Re: The NetBSD Dreamcast port project
To: Cinder <pkv@casema.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sh3
Date: 09/12/2000 09:25:22
	I believe the person who made the orgiginal port is a little busy
	right now :)

	As far as I know the bet approach to help would be to ensure
	you have the necessary setup at your end to compile kernels
	(usually a NetBSD/i386 box with cross compiler), and either
	a CD writer or appropriate cables to get the kernels across
	to the Dreamcast.

	Once you have that working, pick a feature (keyboard, io ports,
	modem), and start coding :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --