Subject: console ports
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: None <physics@hushmail.com>
List: port-sh3
Date: 08/02/2000 10:35:54
--Hushpart_boundary_tnsdWMqzyGgGFzqvhiykZnMvUdUaOATg

How can I be of assitance with the Dreamcast port? Can you provide me some
information on getting started and understanding the concept of whats happening?

Thank you
Justin

ps, doesn't SEGOS and WINCE (the two OS's currently used on dream cast)
are they not both Real Time, and if so, does NetBSD have any of being realtime?
--Hushpart_boundary_tnsdWMqzyGgGFzqvhiykZnMvUdUaOATg--

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.