NetBSD 6.1.5 is running on my SGI Indy, yay!

Hi guys!,

Just wanted to say that my SGI Indy is now running NetBSD, of course,
version 6.1.5. Took a bit of figuring out to get it installed via the
network and setup to autoboot, but I got it done in the end. Still
find it quite amazing that I can run a new operative system on my old
indigo colored MIPS machine. Once I had sysinst up and running it was
easy, good old familiar sysinst.

I had some issues when reading the INSTALL.txt, well they were good
issues since I got to learn something about dhcpd, tcpdump, the SGI's
Boot PROM and got NetBSD installed and running in return.

Anyway, I attached the dmesg.boot if anyone is interested.

Take care guys!,
and thanks for all the ports.

And a bonus openssl speed blowfish > output:
// OpenSSL 1.0.1i 6 Aug 2014
// built on: NetBSD 6.1.5
aes(partial) idea(int) blowfish(ptr)
// compiler: gcc version 4.5.3 (NetBSD nb2 20111202)
// The 'numbers' are in 1000s of bytes per second processed.
// type             16 bytes     64 bytes    256 bytes   1024 bytes   8192 bytes
// blowfish cbc      3176.28k     3473.51k     3563.83k     3578.18k
  3525.29k