SGI Fuel

Hi,

I got a SGI Fuel and I would like to install something useful on it :-)

I read that you can install OpenBSD on such computers.

On the port-sgimpis- page these machine isn't listet... I know... But is
it possible to run NetBSD on it (like Sun Blade 2000; these machines
aren't supported too as described on port-sparc64- page but is running
NetBSD)

It would be great to run NetBSD on it :-)

Greetings,
Helge