A few questions about NetBSD/sgimips.

Hello.

Excuse me for the simple questions but I have not found specific
answers to them in google.

1. NetBSD works on RM7000 processor with a  third level cache? (This
is a very popular solution for those who want to breathe new life into
these computers. I  have a 600MHz RM7000, 1Gb RAM, 146Gb HDD, and I
think that it is suitable for modern applications.). OpenBSD works
fine, but NetBSD has hardware acceleration for Crime.

2. How are things going with hardware accelerated graphics on O2?
NetBSD 5.1_RC4 already working with it "out of the box"?

3. NetBSD uses 64-bit kernel or a 32-bit on the SGI O2?

4. What is the ABI is used by default? o32, n32 and n64?

P.S. Forgive me for my bad English.

Best Regards.