X11 on O2?

I just finished a network install of NetBSD 5.0.2 on an O2 (really smooth, BTW,
if you know how).
Now I wonder whether it can run an X server, and if so how I configure/evoke it?
X11 -configure did not yield any useful result.
This is probably a very easy question; unfortunately I was unable to find some
information on it in the docs.

PS: my installation always drops into single user mode first on startup. I (in
fact the installer) did set rc_configured=YES in rc.conf.
Is there some additional mechanism specific to the SGI boot prom settings maybe?

--
Georg Schwarz  http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost +49 170 8768585