Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 / pkgsrc-2009Q2

Hi,

I see that I've apparently not announced this branch before, even
though it's been updated earlier...

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/mipseb/4.0_2009Q2/

This directory now contains 7.9GB of packages for a total of 7517
packages.  This latest update was for 3.9GB of packages for a
total of 2318 packages.  The list of packages which are now
available but were not earlier is attached below.

The latest update of the source tree this was built from was done
Sep 25 2009.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

This will be the last build for this arch/os/os-version; the next
update for NetBSD/sgimips 4.0 will be based on the pkgsrc-2009Q3
branch.

Since we have a policy of only keeping two full sets of binary
packages per arch/os/os-version, the 4.0 2008Q4 packages will be
removed shortly.

Regards,

- Håvard
3DKit-0.3.1r2nb14
EasyPG-0.0.16
GLXKit-0.3.1r2nb13
GlutKit-0.3.1r2nb15
GraphicsMagick-1.3.5nb1
RenderKit-0.3.1r2nb14
SDLKit-0.3.1r2nb18
ap22-subversion-1.6.4nb1
apache-2.2.12nb1
apr-0.9.17.2.0.63nb2
apr-1.3.8
apr-util-1.3.9
autogen-5.9.5nb1
bind-9.4.3pl3
bind-9.5.1pl3
bind-9.6.1pl1
bugzilla-3.2.4
cmake-mode-20080606
curl-7.19.6
dictem-1.0.2
dillo-2.1.1
dnsmasq-2.50
dovecot-1.1.19
dovecot-sieve-1.1.7
doxymacs-1.8.0
drupal-5.19
drupal-6.13
dvipng-1.11nb3
emacs-22.3nb2
emacs-ilisp-20021222nb4
emacs-nox11-22.3nb2
expat-2.0.1nb1
fetchmail-6.3.11
fetchmailconf-6.3.11
flim-1.14.9
geeklog-1.5.2.5
gnutls-2.8.3
htmldoc-1.8.27nb2
htmldoc-x11-1.8.27nb2
isc-dhclient-4.1.0p1
isc-dhcp-4.1.0p1
isc-dhcp-base-3.1.2p1
isc-dhcp-client-3.1.2p1
isc-dhcp-relay-3.1.2p1
isc-dhcp-server-3.1.2p1
isc-dhcpd-4.1.0p1
isc-dhcrelay-4.1.0p1
libspf2-1.2.9nb1
libvorbis-1.2.3
libxml2-2.7.3nb1
lua-mode-20071122
markdown-mode-1.6
mysql-server-5.0.67nb3
neon-0.29.0
nsd-3.2.2nb1
openexr-1.6.1nb1
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-ModelAdapter-DBIC-0.08
p5-CatalystX-CRUD-YUI-0.019
p5-Crypt-OpenPGP-1.03nb5
p5-Devel-Declare-0.005005
p5-IO-Socket-SSL-1.26