free/pick-up: Origin 2000 sgi 2400, Tilburg, The Netherlands

Someone with more room to spare than I have, please rescue this machine!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joost van Baal <joostvb+sgi%uvt.nl@localhost>
Date: April 28, 2009 15:26:14 GMT+02:00
To: debian-mips%lists.debian.org@localhost
Subject: free/pick-up: Origin 2000 sgi 2400, Tilburg, The Netherlands

Hi,

Tilburg University in the Netherlands wants to get rid of an Origin 2000 sgi 2400. It consists of 3 cabinets of about 2 meters high; width about 22 inch. Out of the 4 panels present, 3 are still fully functional. Is has 48 GB RAM and 24 CPU's running at 200 MHz. It's free for anybody willing to arrange transportation. Please reply to joostvb+sgi%uvt.nl@localhost if you're interested (I am not subscribed to this list). If you plan to use the machine for Free Software
work, you'll get a priority handling :)

Bye,

Joost

.tsooJ
--
I got kicked out of Barnes & Noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section