Re: sgimips IP3x attaches console twice

> Can anyone test this with real hardware (IP3x) using serial console?  It's
> attaching console twice which is clearly wrong.  I'm not sure which (serial
> 0 / serial 1) should be the console.

Both can be configured as a console, but I don't think
consinit() can be called more than once on sgimips.

com_mace_attach() should check com_is_console() and then
call bus_space_map(9) accordingly as noted in comments,
but bus_space_map(9) on sgimips doesn't allocate
any resouces (it just returns KSEG address via bus_space_handle)
so it just works for now.

(of course bus_space(9) on sgimips should be reorganized though)
---
Izumi Tsutsui