Re: Looking for SGI Extreme graphics technical documentation

Hi Dmitri,

You're not likely to find technical documentation and the best you can probably do is the IRIX headers.

If you're lucky, however, and the GR2 hardware is close to 'Extreme', you may be able to just use our 'grtwo' driver, which you referenced below.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help.

Steve