O2 framebuffer problems with install kernel

Hi,

I'm right now trying to install NetBSD-current on my 'new' O2, but I get the vertical red strips referred to recently in this list. Any idea on what the cause could be? Will the framebuffer work if I install through serial port?

I have some free time this week and I'm cross-building from my OSX box, so if you have any suggestion I'm available to do some tests.

Thanks in advance,
  Jorge Acereda