free SGI Indy parts in Silicon Valley USA

A friend of mine is moving and gave me a bunch of SGI Indy parts
to donate -- developers get first dibs:

- SGI 9210110:  C2R-100BT, GIO Fast Ethernet Card, 100BT for Indy

- SGI 030-0591-001:  E++ AUI 10baseT Ethernet Card for Indy

- SGI 030-8133-002:  pca expansion card scsi for Indy

- SGI 030-8138-003:  GK1 "Video I/O & Effects" for Indy

- SGI 030-8239-003:  "Corona" Indy Presenter Card (XL)

- some Indy 72pin SIMMs, various sizes (I'll assemble packets of 4)

In some cases I have more than 1 item, so don't be shy -- please give
this stuff a good NetBSD home.

NOTE:  part#s shown above are read from the cards; descriptions are
combinations of pcb silkscreening and websearching.  If you need a
picture let me know and I'll send something along to you.

Disclaimer:  these parts have been in storage for some time, and
I gave away my Indy a while ago, so I have no way to test them.

The stuff is located in Sunnyvale, California, USA -- all I ask in
return is reimbursement for actual shipping costs.  I estimate it
would cost around US$5-10 to ship small boxes of cards inside the
USA; I'm not sure it's worth it to ship outside USA, but if someone
really wants any of this and is willing to pay the extra expense,
I'll send it overseas.

Local pickups in are also welcome.

Cheers,
sr.