Re: O2 and X, update

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Michael Lorenz wrote:
I updated the driver, added hardware line drawing and fixed the colour expansion glitches so programs that don't use xrender work fine now.
The driver's here:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/misc/macallan/sgimips/crime_drv.so
...and it still needs today's latest crmfb.

Looking good so far!

The only issue I've bumped into so far is that 'x11perf -shmput500' corrupts the screen. But I'm sure you already knew that :-)

Cheers,
Jared