Re: recent changes to ip3xboot

martin%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 09:50:59AM -0500, Michael Lorenz wrote:
> > >No newer binary on NetBSD-daily, but I've put my ip3xboot here:
> > >http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/ip3xboot-20080225
> >
> > This one works. Guess I'll have to find out what's wrong with my
> > build then.
>
> I can reproduce it: crmfb works (a) with my old bootblock (some months old),
> (b) with the one from tsutsui-san, but it does not work with a selfbuild
> one from -current sources.

Hmm. I built ip3xboot on IP32 with binary compiled from today's sources
on i386, and crmfb still seems to work with it.
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/ip3xboot-20080227

The kernel is compiled on i386.
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-sgimips-GENERIC32_IP3x-20080227.gz

Does your kernel has any extra options from GENERIC32_IP3x?
---
Izumi Tsutsui