Re: Audio on O2 (mavb driver)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Rafal Boni wrote:
Rafal Boni wrote:
I'm not sure which audioplay uses (I suspect the latter), but my tests
were also audioplay on mulaw au's. I built mpg123 to test that out, but
got distracted with Real World stuff and hadn't gotten back to it.

Finally got to test this this morning... mpg123 playing mp3's sounds just fine, which is actually a much more interesting test (for my uses anyway) than playing 8khz AU's :)

Can you confirm that the following fails for you also:

  $ mpg123 -w test.wav test.mp3
  $ audioplay test.wav

Cheers,
Jared