Re: kernel panic on IP32 R12000

At 08:59 AM 1/27/2008, Martin Husemann wrote:
But re: R10k support in general, I thought we were missing (at least)
trap handling for speculative loads, so it not working overall is no
suprise, or am I misremembering? I didn't look closer into it, assuming
it would need a lot more mips knowledge (and mostly time) than I have
right now.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sgimips/2000/06/29/0006.html

I didn't think this problem has been solved, and no OS other than IRIX properly handles the R10k in an O2.

-Jonathan