Subject: free Indy memory in Silicon Valley, USA
To: None <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Steve Rikli <sr@genyosha.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/04/2007 11:22:16
I have a couple packets of Indy memory SIMMs leftover from the
last time I upgraded Indys (and SPARC Classics et al ;-) ).

- 4x8MB 72pin SIMMs (32MB total)
- 4x32MB 72pin SIMMs (128MB total)

Last time I gave memory away in 4x & 8x lots to avoid sending
little 1-stick packages around.  I have a couple sets of each
left, so if anyone wants to claim some or all, please let me
know.

The stuff is located in Silicon Valley USA.  Local pickups are
fine, USPS/UPS is okay too, as long as I get prompt repayment
for shipping in return.

Cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli             ||| Disclaimer:                             ||
|| Systems Administrator   |||                                         ||