Subject: RE: netbsd autoreboot problem on SGI O2
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Christopher Padwick <cpadwick@ittvis.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/13/2006 08:08:58

------_=_NextPart_001_01C70736.2BAF6237

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for the instructions.  The trace command says curlwp NULL, which =
I assume means that the kernel is crashing on a null pointer.  Nothing =
suspicious in the dmesg output.  The last enry in dmesg is "root file =
system is ffs". =20

I searched for curlwp NULL in the netbsd mailing list and the prognosis =
does not look good, looks like  it's an unrecoverable kernel error.  I'm =
wiping the disk with fx right now and will try a clean install of netbsd =
and see where I end up.

Chris