Subject: Re: sgi hardware donation
To: None <tgen@netphreax.net>
From: None <darby@accrc.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/08/2006 17:39:16
> The Indigo2 and O2 should be suitable for the MIPS64 ISA project, and
> the Origin 200 for the port to IP30/IP27. I don't know yet where Qi Liu=

> is located, and if more people are interested in porting to IP30/IP27. =

> Re the shipping issue, I have no idea yet.

The machines have been heavily used, though the half dozen I've tried so =
far worked. Usual issues include worn-out cdroms, fans, and lots and lots=
 of dust. The upside is there are lot's of them (over a dozen of each kin=
d). Given their overall condition and the costs of shipping, maybe partin=
g them out would be a good idea?

Darby