Subject: Re: Missing bus_space_* things
To: None <martin@duskware.de>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/08/2006 21:48:36
martin@duskware.de wrote:

> Heh, this is as far as I get for now - should I commit it or is anyone
> going for the big cleanup?

Go ahead and commit your version with the following _small_ cleanups :-)

- now bus.h should have #define __BUS_SPACE_HAS_STREAM_METHODS
  so that ne(4) and pciide(4) will also work properly
- but not all stream functions are implemented yet, so it's better
  to note it around there (or implement all of them ;-)
- bus_space_{read,write}_multi_stream_1() is identical with
  non-stream version, so it should be macro (or static __inline)
  (I'm not sure which is better "static __inline" or simple #define
   since there isn't possible side effect)

---
Izumi Tsutsui