Subject: r5k Octane for beta testing
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Bruno Gallant <scion@bsdnode.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/04/2006 12:42:32
Hello,

I have an Octane that I do not do much with, but I am very fond of it,
so I am not willing to sell or donate it, but I certainly would like
to try out any version of a mips 64 port and report on it.

Thanks!

515 scion@titanium [~] % uname -aRp
IRIX64 titanium 6.5 6.5.17f 07121149 IP30 mips

516 scion@titanium [~] % hinv -v
1 225 MHZ IP30 Processor
Heart ASIC: Revision E
CPU: MIPS R10000 Processor Chip Revision: 3.4
FPU: MIPS R10010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 0.0
Main memory size: 384 Mbytes
Xbow ASIC: Revision 1.3
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version QL1040B (rev. 2), single ended
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0 (unit 1)
  Disk drive: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0 (unit 2)
  Disk drive: unit 3 on SCSI controller 0 (unit 3)
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version QL1040B (rev. 2), single ended
IOC3 serial port: tty1
IOC3 serial port: tty2
IOC3 parallel port: plp1
Graphics board: SI
Integral Fast Ethernet: ef0, version 1, pci 2
Iris Audio Processor: version RAD revision 12.0, number 1
  PCI Adapter ID (vendor 4265, device 3) pci slot 2
  PCI Adapter ID (vendor 4215, device 4128) pci slot 0
  PCI Adapter ID (vendor 4215, device 4128) pci slot 1
  PCI Adapter ID (vendor 4265, device 5) pci slot 3

--
# Bruno Gallant - scion@bsdnode.net - bsdnode@gmail.com -
http://serenity.bsdnode.net

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the
shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in
motion.