Subject: Re: looking for mips64 h/w
To: Thomas E. Spanjaard <tgen@netphreax.net>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/03/2006 10:52:15
--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

"Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@netphreax.net> wrote:
=20
> I believe Jan Schaumann has/had an IP30 machine available for the=20
> IP30/IP27 port, and I at least would be pleased if these two projects=20
> were combined. It does pose additional work though. Also, depending on=20
> the location of the student I could offer my Indigo2.

Correct, I have an SGI Octane sitting around unused in Hoboken, NJ,
waiting to be picked up and NetBSDified.  Unfortunately, it's rather
heavy, so shipping is not really an option...

-Jan

--=20
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--