Subject: Re: looking for mips64 h/w
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Thomas E. Spanjaard <tgen@netphreax.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 06/03/2006 12:45:07
--------------enig7EDF2CF58AFB187156D7C4AD

Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Our SoC student working the MIPS64 port has had trouble locating 64-bit
> compliant hardware.
[...]
> For now our student is going to be working on qemu, until he gets
> hardware.  (One advantage of someone sending us hardware is that it is
> most likely that it will be *that* particular 64-bit platform that gets
> supported best/first. :-)

I believe Jan Schaumann has/had an IP30 machine available for the
IP30/IP27 port, and I at least would be pleased if these two projects
were combined. It does pose additional work though. Also, depending on
the location of the student I could offer my Indigo2.

Cheers,
--
         Thomas E. Spanjaard
         tgen@netphreax.net