Subject: Re: determine O2 CPU speed?
To: Steve Rikli , <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/06/2006 22:19:42
Forget about that last message that I sent.   I was responding to a reply to
your message and didn't see the part about dmesg not displaying the info on
an O2.   So looks like hinv from the command monitor is your only option.

Oh, you could try looking at some of the utilities that are available in
pkgsrc for a solution.   There's tonnes of utilities that display hardware
info.   Although, I don't know the names of any such utilities off hand.