Subject: Re: 3.0_RC5
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: david l goodrich <dlg@dorkzilla.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/03/2005 20:38:50
--------------enig4FBF861A17A5575E64B294BB

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> In article <439221A0.80001@dorkzilla.org>
> dlg@dorkzilla.org wrote:
>>
>>ahc0: ADAPTER_REQ_GROW_RESOURCES
>>crime: cpu error 4 at address 4359e58
>>crime: cpu error 4 at address 435bddc
>

> Which RC1 or RC5 kernel?

RC5 Kernel, RC1 userland, as per your previous request.

> If RC1 works but RC5 not, we have to revert some changes
> between RC1 and RC5 which cause the problem.
> (there are some fixes both around mips cache and aic7xxx)

i can't get RC5 to install (as the original email in this thread
indicated) so i'm not sure how we'll test it.

> If both RC1 and RC5 have the problem, we should test -current first.

i'm building a release based on the files at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src as i type
this.  I can install this (or try) if you'd like.

> I'm afraid R10k support is not well tested anyway.

that's the feeling i've been getting :[
  --david