Subject: Re: 3.0_RC5
To: Izumi Tsutsui <>
From: david l goodrich <>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/03/2005 20:38:50

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> In article <>
> wrote:
>>crime: cpu error 4 at address 4359e58
>>crime: cpu error 4 at address 435bddc
> Which RC1 or RC5 kernel?

RC5 Kernel, RC1 userland, as per your previous request.

> If RC1 works but RC5 not, we have to revert some changes
> between RC1 and RC5 which cause the problem.
> (there are some fixes both around mips cache and aic7xxx)

i can't get RC5 to install (as the original email in this thread
indicated) so i'm not sure how we'll test it.
> If both RC1 and RC5 have the problem, we should test -current first.

i'm building a release based on the files at as i type
this.  I can install this (or try) if you'd like.
> I'm afraid R10k support is not well tested anyway.

that's the feeling i've been getting :[
> ---
> Izumi Tsutsui

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)