Subject: ip27 support
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: David Cummings <real.psyence@gmail.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/25/2005 14:57:55
Hello all,
      I have an unsupported machine(SGI Origin 2000). I would like to
add support. I am new to porting and to netbsd. Why do I want to do
this? Linux-MIPS is a hack. I've been running it for about a month
now, and it's aggravating. I would like to give the clean code of
netbsd a shot. As I said before, I am new to this so please be
patient. I am however, very willing to read and learn a lot. Is anyone
else working on this? Could someone give me someplace to start? Linux
has a 64-bit MIPS toolchain, will this work? Any suggestions are
gladly welcomed.
Thanks very much,
-David Cummings
--=20
The way that can be named is not the Way.