Subject: hardware donations
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: pete wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/25/2005 11:33:06
Hi,
	I work for a company that has been in the process of taking down a
substantial amount of SGI workstations and Servers.  Is there any need
for donated hardware?  We have a good amount of Octane and Octane2
workstations and a suprising amount of Origin 200 machines as well ;)
Most, if not all, of these systems have R10k or greater CPU's.  If there
is interest I can probably get at least one or two of these machines
gratis, and am willing to split shipping costs with the netbsd team as
well (although if there is interest I will also work with my BSD
usergroup to get additional funding to cover shipping).

If you all are interested let me know on or off list.

-pete

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright