Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD on Indigo 2
To: Thierry Lacoste <th.lacoste@wanadoo.fr>
From: Kenneth MacPhee <kmacphee@russelmetals.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/28/2005 10:40:49
Hello,

For cables, see if you can find a Macintosh Modem cable (DIN8 to DB25) combined with Belkin Serial computer to computer cable.  (or the mac
cable with a Null Modem adapter).

I had to use the Belkin serial cable (sometimes called a win95 computer interconnect kit) because null modem adapters are rare these days.

Regards,

Ken MacPhee