Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD on Indigo 2 says "int0: unexpected local0 interrupt
To: Volkmar Seifert <v.seifert@seyecon.de>
From: Chris Wareham <chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/27/2005 14:19:16
Volkmar Seifert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as it seems I was a bit too enthusiastic in my reply to the boot-problem
> before.
>
> I can boot the machine from cd, no problem there. Everything starts just
> fine - except, that I get uncountable green error messages, stating this:
>
> int0: unexpected local0 interrupt 0
>
> This occurs while printing to stdout, when pressing keys on the
> keyboard...and it cripples sysinst's output.

Same problem here. I created a bootable CD from netbsd-3 sources and
booted it using:

boot -f scsi(0)cdrom(5)rdisk(0)partition(8)aoutboot

The install kernel booted, but once sysinst started the screen had
numerous interrupt messages. This is on Indy IP22, 150Mhz R4400 with
32Mb of RAM and "24 bit graphics" according to the hinv command.

Chris
--
One is not superior merely because one sees the world as odious.
                    Chateaubriand (1768-1848)