Subject: SGI Indy full-screen console mode
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Wirski <hippo@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/26/2004 15:26:20
I am running NetBSD 2.0 on an SGI Indy 4600K.
I run it in full-screen console mode through a normal monitor
and keyboard.
Everything works fine except for the orange square cursor.

When I am presented with a shell, or login prompt, or when working in Vi,
the cursor behavour is the same and problematic.

When I type a letter at the shell prompt, the letter  that was just typed
is hidden by the cursor, to see that letter I have to type in a new letter.

I tried both vt100 and vt220 terminal emulation. I dont know if the problem
is with wscons, gettytab or tty.

Is anyone having the same problem?