Subject: Re: New 2.0 snapshot available
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
From: Christian Smith <csmith@micromuse.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/03/2004 01:27:26
Cheers, guys, I now have a kernel currently building on Linux. I just used
Antti's suggestion of disabling sgivol.

The SPARC is still chugging away building tools, so I think I'll stick to
my Linux machine for building.

As I write, the kernel has just finished building (wow, 3m27s, not bad.)
I've uploaded the kernels (ELF and ECOFF) to:
http://www.codex.net/~csmith/netbsd/GENERIC32_IP12

Kernel as yet untested, and will probably remain so until the weekend, at
least.

Christian

--
    /"\