Subject: Re: sgimips current and 2-0 branches won't build
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@pobox.com>
From: sgimips NetBSD list <sgimips@mrynet.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/25/2004 10:50:05
On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 11:38am, Rafal Boni wrote:
> Subject: Re: sgimips current and 2-0 branches won't build

Hi Rafal,

Nope, the current branch is built on my FreeBSD 4.x machine.  That one
builds mono-stream.  I verified this from the logs.  (I only do -j 3
on 2ghz+ machines or SMP machines here).  The 2-0 branch build was
on a dual-alpha and indeed was -j 3.

Nonetheless, I checked nightly logs to see what machines the builds have
been attempted on, and both branches have failed whether built with -j
or not.

Regards,
-scott